A new location was needed for Emerson’s Brewery as overall demand was higher than capacity of the existing plant. Octa was engaged to monitor the construction works and safety KPIs. During this process, the existing plant was reused while introducing new plant and brew tanks. The project achieved business as usual during migration of the existing brewing and bottling equipment.
The overall scope included:
- Construction works and Safety KPI monitoring
- Chairing daily co-ordination meetings
- Master Programme monitoring and review
- Individual work package programmes
- Manage and Control Migration works
- Production reporting and forecasting.
The new site currently produces 2.5M litres of beer with an available capacity of up to 8M litres, and has a 225 seat restaurant. The project was successfully delivered in 2016.