COVID-19 Alert Level 2 Office Reopening and Work Protocol
14 May 2020
Octa Project Management COVID-19 Alert Level 2 Office Reopening and Work Protocol
Octa is pleased to advise that with the move to COVID-19 Alert Level 2, our offices have reopened under the following work protocol:
- The health, safety and well-being of our clients, project partners and staff is paramount
- Octa supports the Government’s response to COVID19 and has and will continue to follow the guidance of the MoH, MBIE and industry authorities
- Octa Offices
- Octa has reviewed our office infrastructure and we are able to offer a safe working environment
- Do not attend work if ill or have travelled overseas within the last two weeks or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or has symptoms within the last two weeks
- Vulnerable staff (e.g. age or underlying health condition) will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Thoroughly wash or sanitise hands upon entry and exit and at regular intervals
- Maintain physical distancing including a minimum of 1m and preferably 2metres
- Strictly follow contact tracing requirements, including signing in and out (including any visitors) and recording travel in Outlook calendars
- Continue to hold meetings by video-conference where practicable
- Regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces including door-knobs and fridge doors.
- Minimise site visits where practicable
- Follow contractor site H&S protocols
- Bring own PPE to site and do not share PPE.
This plan will be reviewed on as required basis.
Thanks for your cooperation and please be safe.